The DWC Clinic location is currently closed based upon recommendations from our respective regulatory bodies. We will reopen as soon as it is appropriate.
In the meantime, to help you stay well and manage your health, we are holding our scheduled classes via Zoom – which are affectionately being called Zoomatics. For more information please visit our Class Schedule page.
Wishing you the best of health and wellness on all levels. We hope you find the good things that make you smile and rejoice.
Duncan Wellness Centre
Welcome to Duncan Wellness Centre! Our Clinic is located at 301 Brae Rd., Duncan BC, V9L 3T9 Phone: 250-748-6600
For more information about our location and to book an appointment with one of our practitioners please visit our Contact Page
If you are a healthcare professional interested in Applied Somatics Institute training in Clinical Somatic Education and Somatic Yoga Training please visit www.appliedsomatics.com or choose GOTO APPLIED SOMATICS INSTITUTE on the menu above.
Duncan Wellness Centre – An Overview
Life is a wonderful journey that includes many physical and emotional challenges along the way. The practitioners at Duncan Wellness Centre are a team of trained professionals who can assist you in preparing for, tackling, overcoming, and/or managing those inevitable challenges.
We can help you to:
- Stay healthy and fit so you can live an active lifestyle
- Prepare for physical challenges such as surgeries, sporting events or athletic goals
- Maintain a positive attitude and emotional balance
- Recover from physical trauma, athletic injuries, muscle imbalances, repetitive strain
- Increase joint flexibility and range of motion, decrease muscle tension
- Improve posture, scoliosis and gait – standing, sitting, walking or running
- Relieve the discomfort and pain associated with many condition including headache, back ache, fibromyalgia, arthritis, stiffness and other ailments
- Manage pain when the underlying causes cannot be changed
- Improve circulation of lymph fluids, increase tissue oxygen levels, strengthen the immune system
- Understand the mind-body connection to relieve stress, decrease anxiety and increase over-all feelings of well-being
Our services include:
- Massage therapy sessions from registered massage therapists
- Acupuncture sessions from registered acupuncturists
- Somatic Education sessions from Hanna Somatic Educators
- Combined massage therapy and somatic education sessions
- Yoga, Tai Chi, Somatic Stretching, and Somatic Yoga classes and workshops
- CPAFLA Fitness Testing, Rehabilitation and Consulting
- Workplace assessment and consultation