COVID-19 Notification and Information
We are included in phase 2 back to work Covid plan and are OPEN.
If you wish to book an appointment please leave us a message at 250 748-6600.
This is a learning experience for all of us – thank you for your patience. We assure you that we are and will continue to follow stringent guidelines to protect you and our practitioners.
Please see, below, the information sheets and forms that must be filled out before your first appointment.
Documents Related to Our Reopening
Information sheets related to reopening:
Forms that must be filled out prior to your appointment:
If you have any question concerning the above documents please call us at 250 748-6600 and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
Duncan Wellness Centre
Welcome to Duncan Wellness Centre! Our Clinic is located at 301 Brae Rd., Duncan BC, V9L 3T9 Phone: 250-748-6600
For more information about our location and to book an appointment with one of our practitioners please visit our Contact Page
If you are a healthcare professional interested in Applied Somatics Institute training in Clinical Somatic Education and Somatic Yoga Training please visit www.appliedsomatics.com or choose GOTO APPLIED SOMATICS INSTITUTE on the menu above.
Duncan Wellness Centre – An Overview
Life is a wonderful journey that includes many physical and emotional challenges along the way. The practitioners at Duncan Wellness Centre are a team of trained professionals who can assist you in preparing for, tackling, overcoming, and/or managing those inevitable challenges.
We can help you to:
- Stay healthy and fit so you can live an active lifestyle
- Prepare for physical challenges such as surgeries, sporting events or athletic goals
- Maintain a positive attitude and emotional balance
- Recover from physical trauma, athletic injuries, muscle imbalances, repetitive strain
- Increase joint flexibility and range of motion, decrease muscle tension
- Improve posture, scoliosis and gait – standing, sitting, walking or running
- Relieve the discomfort and pain associated with many condition including headache, back ache, fibromyalgia, arthritis, stiffness and other ailments
- Manage pain when the underlying causes cannot be changed
- Improve circulation of lymph fluids, increase tissue oxygen levels, strengthen the immune system
- Understand the mind-body connection to relieve stress, decrease anxiety and increase over-all feelings of well-being
Our services include:
- Massage therapy sessions from registered massage therapists
- Acupuncture sessions from registered acupuncturists
- Somatic Education sessions from Hanna Somatic Educators
- Combined massage therapy and somatic education sessions
- Yoga, Tai Chi, Somatic Stretching, and Somatic Yoga classes and workshops
- CPAFLA Fitness Testing, Rehabilitation and Consulting
- Workplace assessment and consultation